Current Health Guidelines
We thank our board of directors in consultation with local and state health officials to help guide our policy during the Covid-19 pandemic.
1. Masks are required indoors at all times. It should cover your nose and mouth. If you need air and want to remove the mask, please walk out of the sanctuary, preferably outside the building.
2. Only children from the age of 10 and higher may attend, but must be able to sit throughout the davening and must wear a mask.
3. Out of town attendees are welcome.
4. There will be no hot water for early drinks and no congregating inside the building anywhere.
5. The bathrooms are there for your use, of course, but they will not be necessarily sanitized at any given time. Hand sanitizer is provided.
6. If you have any fever or flu like symptoms, please to not come to Shul. If you have been in direct exposure to someone with confirmed Covid-19, you are asked to quarantine before returning back to Shul.
7) When outside the Shul, please keep 6 feet social distancing.